Help Build Our Makerspace!
Kanata Highlands Public School is one of the first in the city to be built with a makerspace to help promote science, technology, engineering and math learning.
We are seeking donations from the Kanata Highlands community to help equip our makerspace with the tools and tech our kids need to get excited about STEM!
We are looking for:
- Science & tech games and activities
- 3D printers and supplies
- LEGO, K'NEX and other engineering toys
- Snap circuits and other programming toys
- Decks of cards
- Microscopes and telescopes
- Arduino and Raspberry Pi kits
- Chromebooks and iPads
- Books, supplies and tech equipment
If your company or organization would like to help build our makerspace contact us to find out about sponsorship opportunities.